What is anti-HBs Quantitative?
- Anti-HBs is an Hepatitis B surface antibody, which is in general our body’s immunity against Hepatitis B virus.
- Anti-HBS Quantitative is therefore an accurate analysis to measure in numbers (quantifying).
- A positive anti-HBs is acquired as an immune response after an acute Hepatitis B infection, or consequently as an immune response after Hepatitis B vaccination
- Basically it’s your body’s ability to fight off Hepatitis B virus infection
- Unvaccinated : < 5.0 mlU/ml
- Vaccinated: > or = 10.0 mIU/mL (Adequate Immunity)