What is a Pap Smear?
Pap smear or Pap test is a screening test to detect cervical cancer. A Pap smear (or Pap test) looks for precancerous cell changes in the cervix that could develop into cervical cancer if they do not receive the appropriate treatment. Pap smears are one of the most reliable cancer screenings currently available.
Another test that you should consider is the HPV test, which looks for the HPV virus itself which is responsible in causing the abnormal cell changes.
Who Should Get a Pap Smear?
- Usually beginning at the age of 21
- or If you are sexually active
- Haven’t had a Pap Smear in over 3 years
How Often Should I Get a Pap Smear?
- Normally it is done every 3 years (in women with low risk sexual behavior)
- Every person is recommended differently depending on their risk categories
- Talk to your doctor for a better recommendation
Why Get Your Pap Test at VaxCorp Indonesia?
Many women are too scared to go to a hospital to get their Pap Test
- Most women are worried about privacy when getting their Pap Test
- Most urban women are too busy to make time to get their Pap Test
- VaxCorp Indonesia provides a home service for your Pap Test privacy, at your own house, at your most convenient time, with no additional charges / fees
- The Pap Test sampling procedure is done by a highly expert laboratory personnel, accompanied by one of our own doctor to ensure client comfort and safety
- VaxCorp Indonesia only uses the highest grade of tools and technology to perform your Pap Test
- The Pap Test sample will be brought back to the laboratory to be analyzed by a highly expert Pathologist
- The results will be emailed to you personally and encrypted with a password which will be notified personally to you (and only you), and also available at your personal VaxCorp Indonesia account